Terms of Service with respect to the Privacy Act.
The data communicated to our facility by email, contact form and any other form are personal and according to the 196/2003 privacy law, are used by Hotel Villa del Quar spa for the uses permitted by the law.
Information pursuant to Article 13 Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 entitled “Code for the processing of personal data”.
The D.lgs. n. 196 of June 30, 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. No.196 / 2003, therefore, provide the following information:
1. Data sent will only be processed to send information about the Hotel and its services as requested by the user who submits the form “Availability request” or write to the e-mail address on the specified site and will be processed in accordance with the above mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein;
2. that for the “processing” of personal data pursuant to Article 4, paragraph 1, (A) of the Decree means any operation or complex of operations, Also carried out without the aid of electronic tools, relating to the collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, The processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, The deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database. The treatment is done in writing and / or in support Printed, magnetic, electronic or otherwise, with controlled access and in accordance with the provisions of Articles 11, 33, 34, 35 and 36 of the Decree, As provided by the Technical Specifications on minimum safety measures. According to the law, such treatment will be Based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the person concerned;
3. The transfer of data is optional but is necessary if you intend to request information, availability and / or Reservations at the Hotel Villa del Quar S.p.a. In their absence it is not Possible to follow the evaluation;
4. Data will not be disclosed to other persons outside the company, nor will they be disclosed to outside entities. Only those in charge of Hotel Villa del Quar S.p.a. Are authorized to process such data and access it.
5. The holder of the data processing is Leopoldo Montresor with registered office in Via Quar, 12 – 37029 San Pietro in Cariano – Verona – Italy, Tel: +39 0456800681, email: email@example.com
6. According to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the person concerned may exercise his or her rights to the data controller or controller everytime. Any request on this point can be sent by registered mail or e-mail. In the exercise of these rights The interested party may, in writing, delegate or procure to a natural person or association. For convenience, you will return the full Contents of the article:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, although not yet registered, And their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as Of a designated representative in the territory of the State, of those in charge or in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- Cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not Conservation is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to their attention, including their content, Of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves employment Of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for performing research Market or commercial communication
Cookie are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience.What are cookie?
Cookie are small text files sent from the website to the terminal of the party concerned (usually the browser), where they are stored before being referred back to the website upon the same user’s next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser.
What cookie do we use?
Technical session cookie
The cookie used on the websites http://www.hotelvilladelquar.it, https://www.blastnessbooking.com are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69 / 2012), “technical” cookie can be used even in the absence of consent.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookie and specific cases of activity on the website:
• cookie implanted in the user/contracting party’s terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookie used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookie (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookie remain active only for the duration of the session.
• cookie used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called “analytic” cookie) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookie, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookie anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookie below. The duration of analytic technical cookie is 30 minutes.
How to modify settings on the cookie
Most browsers allow to clear cookie from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookie or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookie we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the various browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookie-in-internet-explorer-9
What happens if the cookie are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookie, it may not be possible to reset previously specified preferences or customised settings, and our capacity to customize the user experience will be limited.